Thanks for your interest in joining our team!
TGC welcomes dedicated volunteers to support our initiatives!
Below are some general volunteer opportunities that may interest you:
Help us raise awareness of our initiatives and their impact on the environment: join our committee to assist with the promotion of TGC’s programs and events through:
- Social Media – post to our Facebook and Twitter pages
- Media Relations – extend our reach through press releases and direct requests
- Public Outreach – represent TGC at booths at events, fairs, and schools
- Newsletter contributors – write articles and/or layout our e-newsletters
- Graphic Design – Use your design skills to create and update communication materials
Organize and attend events including various workshops, our annual “Laugh for the Environment” Comedy Show, and our Annual General Meeting – we need your talent to help us make them unforgettable occasions!
If you have some fundraising experience, we need you! Lend us your expertise in grant writing, donor relations, corporate and employee engagement, sponsorship and events.
Participate in a TGC program that you are passionate about!
Gardening (May to October only)
Take part in our community eco-garden from May to October or assist with our children’s eco-gardening program from July to August. Gardening experience is an asset but not necessary if you are keen to learn.